One day daddy said he was too cold to help cook or cleanup or do anything so he plopped himself in my hammock ( a favored spot as I was breastfeeding a new baby) and laid there the whole day, not that he actually helped out much anyway, but COME ON MAN!! So then his younger son (who I suspect was actually the more intelligent of the two though he hid it well thanks to his Father's training) brings him a pillow which I look at in disbelief, it looks exactly like my beenie pillow, you know the ones made of stretchy cloth with tiny little micro foam beads in them that were popular back then around the 'turn of the century'' (haha! we can say that now guys!!!) It looks just like ti except this one has a coal black fuzzy cover and mine was white stretchy cloth...... then as I walk by I SMELL it!!!! OH MY!!!! It is covered in black mold so thickly that it actually looked kind of furry, I realize!!! Oh yes! real think... why have we not kicked them to the proverbial curb yet!??? well... that is the kind of people we are, generous to a fault. But the killing blow I think was their genius plan of how to eat for free when they went to town to run errands. Ready? You might want to write this down...
1. You go to the 'Chiny Store" and collect some groceries (That is seriously what they call the grocery stores here as they are predominately owned by Belizean-Asians)
2. You grab a 1 gallon glass jar of jumbo pickles.
3. You eat a pickle while shopping.
4. You take a long time shopping,, periodically trading the pickle jar you have pilfered for a fresh one so it never looks too suspicious....
5. Eventually when your belly is stuffed with Pickles, yo leave, buying a few or no groceries at all, depending how broke you are
Wow, just spectacular wouldn't you agree??!! Grade A folks!.